Privacy and cookies Policy
The purpose of this Privacy and Cookies Policy is to set out the conditions in which Color Grail Research (hereinafter “CGR” or “we”), whose registered office is located at 182 Rue d’Aulnay, 92350 Le Plessis-Robinson, identified in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under no. 752 163 576, processes the personal data of users and customers (hereinafter “you”) to provide its Products and Services, in particular through its colorgrail.com website and its ColorGrail application.
BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES, PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ITS TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
This Policy applies together with the General Terms of Sale and any document or notice referring to this Policy.
For the purposes of this Policy, the following terms are defined as follows:
- “Personal Data” means any information about you and that directly or indirectly enables you to be identified.
- “Product(s)” means a case and/or calibration card.
- “Service(s)” means any service related to the use of the Products, such as services provided through our ColorGrail application and our colorgrail.com website.
CGR is the data controller of all personal data collected and processed in order to enable you to use our Products and Services.
CGR reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time, after having informed you of any significant change with reasonable notice. We recommend that you read this Policy on a regular basis to stay informed of all changes regarding the use of your personal data.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
In order to provide our Products and Services, we mainly collect the various categories of personal data:
- Identity and contact information enabling you to be identified (such as first name, last name, telephone number, postal address, email address, job title, business sector, and company name);
- Transaction information enabling your order to be processed (such as selected items, delivery address, payment method, and payment details).
The colorimetric and saved color data that is collected and processed using our Products and Services is technical data and not personal data.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
CGR collects and processes your personal data identified above, in accordance with laws and regulations on personal data protection and privacy, for the following purposes:
- Perform a contract and measures related to this contract, such as handling your orders, carrying out the agreed sale, managing after-sales service; and/or
- Pursue our legitimate interests, in particular to enable you to use our website and application, diagnose and resolve problems and prevent security breaches and all types of technical issues; and/or
- Carry out marketing and promotion activities, when you authorize the processing of your personal data, in particular to receive commercial communications relating to our Products and Services (in accordance with section 6. below); and/or
- Comply with our legal obligations and protect our interests in the event of a dispute.
In addition, we may use anonymous colorimetric and saved color data for statistical purposes.
We retain your personal data for the abovementioned purposes solely for the period of time required to manage our commercial relationship with you. We may also retain your personal data after you have ceased to use our Products and Services, in order to meet legal obligations or protect our interests in the event of a dispute.
We disclose and share your personal data for the abovementioned purposes solely to or with the following persons:
- The duly authorized employees of our technical and accounting service providers, who are in charge of, in particular, our customer management solution, contract performance, and the hosting of your personal data,
- Your service providers and suppliers, if you choose to share your data with them,
- Other users, if you choose to share your data with them.
We do not transfer your data outside the European Union.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
CGR takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the privacy and security of your personal data. In particular, physical and logical controls allow only authorized and trained employees of CGR and its subcontractors to access your data, and your data is stored on secure servers.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise the following rights to your personal data by writing to email@example.com and making a specific request:
- Your right to access, rectify or delete your personal data;
- Your right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds;
- Your right to withdraw your consent, on which the processing of your personal data is based, and your right to decide what happens to your personal data after your death;
- Your right to submit a claim to the CNIL in the event of a dispute.
We will respond to your request as promptly as possible and, if required, will ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and process your request.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
As a professional customer, you will be informed, at the time we collect your email address, of the sending of commercial communications.
In any case, you may withdraw your consent and/or exercise your right to object to the processing of your data in order to no longer receive commercial communications from us, either by following the instructions provided at the end of each of these communications, or by sending a specific request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information downloaded by your computer, your smartphone or any other device connected to the Internet when you visit a website or application.
- Personalize your experience so you can use our Services more quickly and easily. Cookies help us to recognize you and remember your preferences, enabling us to enhance and personalize your activity.
- Enhance our Services and provide you with the best possible customer experience. Cookies help us to produce statistics and understand how you use our Services, enabling us to enhance the structure as well as the content of our Services.
We may use different types of cookies. Persistent cookies are stored on your connected device and, unlike session cookies, remain when you leave your browser. Our own cookies are placed on your device for the abovementioned purposes, while third-party cookies are placed by third parties on our behalf to enable them to provide their services to you. These third parties are responsible for the cookies they place on your device.
To provide our Services to you, we use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary to allow our website and application to function properly. You may not object to the use of these cookies.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies enable us to collect information about the way you use and move around our website and application.
You can choose and modify your cookie preferences at any time using the cookie banner on our website or the settings of your browser.
Cookies requiring you to give your prior consent are stored for 180 days from the date of your consent.
- CONTACT ADDRESS